Empowering and Rewarding Opportunities with SSi Consulting.
Why join the SSi Consulting team?
We are a leading consulting firm implementing accounting ERP products from Microsoft in the Mid-Atlantic. Microsoft named SSi Consulting as 2009 Partner of the Year for the mid-Atlantic. Our customers are showcased by Microsoft case studies on its website. SSi serves on Microsoft’s ERP Product Advisory Board where we can bring the needs of our customers directly to the product developers.
Those are just a few compelling reasons to join with the SSi Consulting team. Here are a few more:
Founded in 1983 - more than 27 years of experience
- Serving 300+ clients from offices located in Columbia, Maryland and McLean, Virginia
- Professional and Innovative work place
- A collaborative working style that values honest communication and creative thinking
- Full Benefits package with Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
Currently looking to interview: (Project Manager & Senior SL Consultant)
Senior Dynamics SL Consultant - Full time:
SSi Consulting is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partners in the DC Metro area. The firm holds many awards including Mid-Atlantic Microsoft Partner of the Year, Technology Pace Setter and VAR 100 among others. Our firm has been in business for over 28 years. We are seeking a talented Microsoft Dynamics SL consultant to join our team of CPAs, former Controllers and experienced financial and technical consultants.
The successful candidate will have industry experience implementing accounting software in mid-sized firms. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics SL is preferred but not required. A strong financial background is a requirement for this role.
This position will implement and train customers on the use of Microsoft Dynamics SL. SSi is a team oriented firm using the Microsoft Sure Step process and the implementation team includes Project Managers, Consultants, Developers and Network Engineers. A strong team player ethic is a requirement for this position.
SSi offers excellent fringe benefits including 401K match, health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and many others. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to Suzy Zgorski, Assistant Vice President or Jeff Vonasek, Vice President. No recruiters please.
Project Manager – Full time:
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to
strict deadlines and within budget. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables using the Microsoft Surestep methodology.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Bachelor Degree
• Direct work experience in a project management capacity
• PMP certification preferred by not required
• Familiarity with project management software, such as Excel and Microsoft Projects desired
• Familiarity with software and/or ERP implementation processes desired but not required
Send resumes to Bill Aiton, President, email@example.com