Professional Services Accounting Software
Project-focused companies can maximize business efficiency
Professional service companies are under pressure to allocate resources more effectively, increase client billing rates, and differentiate themselves through innovate service delivery in order to generate greater profit margins, in the face of ever-increasing competition and the burden of regularoy compliance. With professional services accounting software, you can:
- Get complete visibility into your financial and project accounting so you can maintain tighter control over costs, shorten billing cycle times, monitor variations in estimates, and help track trends in profitability
- Improve resource utilization and optimization by better aligning people and skills to billable projects which translates to clients getting more individual services
- Better document audit trails and policies to mitigate risk factors and adhere to industry best practices, client standards, and government regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Reduce the complexity of variable billing arrangements and ease the burden of collecting accounts which can have a dramatic impact on cash flow to improve Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
Customer Success Stories
"Microsoft Dynamics GP offered the flexibility and reporting capabilities that we needed, and it came at a price that was extremely attractive to us as a nonprofit."
-United Way Chris Keightly, United Way Worldwide
"The power duo of Dynamics SL and Unanet provide us the sophistication to…effectively manage our service delivery organization."
Copper River IT Brian Anthony, VP of Operations
"We needed a business partner who was able to dive in, understand our issues and help us plan for the future."
-Mt. Vernon Phil Manno, Chief Financial Officer
With the help of SSi Consulting, Red Gate Group has:
- A cloud-based ERP system at a fraction of the cost of a Tier 1 project-cost system
- Eliminated 100 hours per month of manual reporting and journal entry work
- No capital investment in server hardware and no dedicated IT staff
- Support for a remote workforce poised for exponential growth
- One predictable, cost effective payment each month
"With Intacct’s on-demand solution, TM Forum can effectively use the Web to manage a distributed global organization and multiple currencies."
Lets Start Talking
Tell us about your system. We’ll tell you what our new system could improve.