Call me crazy but I love attending the Sage User Group meetings! Not only do I get to learn all the exciting things that Sage Intacct is putting in the product, but I get to hear how others are using the product and spend some quality discussion time with our customers.
Here are the highlights of the July event held in Washington, DC.
• The new report writer – it’s coming! And it has some really nice features that are going to make custom reports much easier to create. This report writer will not replace the existing report writer but be an additional report writer for those that are looking for more functionality and more of an analytics tool. Make sure you sign up to go to Advantage in Nashville and attend one of the training session on the new product.
• Sage Intacct is once again ready with changes to accommodate the FASB 958 regulation changes. By utilizing the classes for restrictions, you can quickly tag your transactions using the latest designations.
• Collaborate – Katie McCloskey, Principal Product Engineer at Sage Intacct, recommends that clients can utilize Collaborate for putting in footnotes on reports and dashboards – such a great idea and way to utilize a free tool within Sage Intacct.
• Dashboards – Linda Pinon talked about how she likes to create dashboards for all her approvals and a separate dashboard for her closing process. Another great idea for using the dashboards in multiple ways.
• Spend Management and the Salesforce integration are both getting some additional functionality this fall, and we will learn more at Advantage.
• The Projects module for those companies using labor posting will allow you to post to closed periods in case you have those certain employees that submit their timesheets incorrectly and the corrections need to hit a closed project.
Lots of new features and exciting things happening at Sage Intacct and with our clients.
It was so great to see so many SSi Customers at the event! A thank you to Steve at ASYMCA, the team from HSLDA, the team from Fisher House and all the SSI Consulting customers that attended! We hope to see you all in Nashville!
Assistant Vice President